Heliopause Productions is proud to present:
Professor Odd #2: The Slowly Dying Planet
- FICTION>Science Fiction>Action/Adventure
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 10 and up
- Compare with Doctor Who, Star Trek, Bill Nye the Science Guy
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, NOOK, Kobo, iTunes
- Paperback available from: Amazon (US and Europe) and direct via CreateSpace
Alister Bane is an ordinary, average, everyday college student who has just begun an adventure of extraordinary proportions. Compelled to flee his home universe by circumstances beyond his control, he finds himself in the company of the insatiably curious Professor Odd, a tentacle monster named Dave, and a talking dog. Together they travel the multi-verse in the Professor’s trans-dimensional ship, the Oddity, and Alister is brought along for the ride.
This time the Professor is in quest of good pizza and takes them to the strange world of Niatano, where the sun is red, the people are feathered dinosaurs, and everyone speaks Italian. Oh, and they are in danger of being killed by robots from outer space. No one is getting any pizza until that is taken care of…
“Professor Odd: The Slowly Dying Planet” was first published in 2011 by Goldeen Ogawa. Now Heliopause Productions is proud to re-release it with a redesigned cover but the same great interior. It is the second in a series of short sci-fi novellas chronicling the adventures of Professor Odd.
More Professor Odd…