Heliopause Productions proudly presents:
Apsis Fiction Volume 4, Issue 1: Perihelion 2016
- FICTION>Fantasy>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- FICTION>Science Fiction>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 12 and up
- Compare with Amazing Stories, Asimov’s, Fantasy & Science Fiction, Smith’s Monthly
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, iTunes, Kobo and NOOK
- Paperback available from: Amazon (U.S. and Europe), Barnes and Noble, direct via Create Space, and your local book store.
Mischief and mayhem follow Grimbald, the capricious Queen of Dreams, as she dances through a short anecdote concerning the devil and fiddling, a remarkable episode in the life of the magician Bouragner Felpz, and a short song of her own. Felpz then delves into his past to recount his adventure with a unique and magnificent beast, while in Driving Arcana, Clara must come to the rescue of her estranged brother. Finally, Professor Odd and company face perhaps their greatest challenge yet: saving two universes at once!
These are the stories of Apsis Fiction: Perihelion 2016, the sixth issue of Goldeen Ogawa’s semi-annual anthology of fantasy and science fiction.
Perihelion 2016 includes:
- “Violin Lessons for the Prince of Hell” (Standalone)
- “The Goblin’s Fiddle” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II, #10)
- “The Devil His Fiddle” (Standalone)
- “The Silver Chimera” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II, #11)
- “Sons of Fire” (Driving Arcana #7)
- “Chronostrophe” (Professor Odd #8)
More Apsis Fiction…