Heliopause Productions proudly presents:
Apsis Fiction Volume 3, Issue 1: Aphelion 2015
- FICTION>Fantasy>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- FICTION>Science Fiction>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 12 and up
- Compare with Amazing Stories, Asimov’s, Fantasy & Science Fiction, Smith’s Monthly
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, iTunes, Kobo and NOOK
- Paperback available from: Amazon (U.S. and Europe), Barnes and Noble, direct via Create Space, and your local book store.
In the far future, a team of genetically modified dogs struggle to reach a mysterious objective, but Professor Odd suspects a sinister goal behind their mission. A wolf learns the value of good luck, while the magician Bouragner Felpz attempts to solve a violent murder and recover a missing necklace—which has somehow wound up on the bottom of the sea. And in modern-day Kansas, Jill and company find themselves helping an eccentric priest when the demon terrorizing a small town proves difficult to exorcise.
These are the stories of Apsis Fiction: Aphelion 2015, the fifth issue of Goldeen Ogawa’s semi-annual anthology of fantasy and science fiction.
Aphelion 2015 includes:
- “The Dogs of Canary Island” (Professor Odd #7)
- “The Wolf and the Rabbit” (Standalone)
- “The Moonfoot Problem” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II, #8)
- “The Case of Countess Baronia” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II, #9)
- “Missionary Man” (Driving Arcana #6)
More Apsis Fiction…