Heliopause Productions proudly presents:
Apsis Fiction Volume 1, Issue 2: Perihelion 2014
- FICTION>Fantasy>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- FICTION>Science Fiction>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 10 and up
- Compare with Amazing Stories, Asimov’s, Fantasy & Science Fiction, Smith’s Monthly
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, Kobo, iTunes, and NOOK
- Paperback available from: Amazon (U.S. and Europe), direct via Create Space, and your local book store.
A concerned suitor comes to Felpz for advice—with surprising results; Death makes an unlikely friend; Alister Bane finds himself transported to twentieth century Oxford—or is it really Oxford? How the Norse queen of the underworld got her husbands; an ancient ghost returns to a remote hamlet and causes trouble; just what the Serpent was doing in the Garden of Eden is explained; and in the final story, Selene Shields must shepherd a handful of uncooperative civilians out of Death Valley, while the balance of day and night is thrown completely out of whack.
These are the stories of Apsis Fiction: Perihelion 2014, the second issue of Goldeen Ogawa’s semi-annual anthology of fantasy and science fiction.
Perihelion 2014 includes:
- “A Horse in the Night” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II, #2)
- “Death and the Cat” (Standalone)
- “The Elder Machine” (Professor Odd #4)
- “The Husbands of Hel” (Standalone)
- “The Ghost of Castle Hill” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume II #2)
- “How Eve Left the Garden” (Standalone)
- “Shadows in the Valley of Death” (Driving Arcana #3)
More Apsis Fiction…