Heliopause Productions proudly presents:
Apsis Fiction Volume 5, Issue 1: Perihelion 2017
- FICTION>Fantasy>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- FICTION>Science Fiction>General/Anthologies and Short Stories
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 12 and up
- Compare with Amazing Stories, Asimov’s, Fantasy & Science Fiction, Smith’s Monthly
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, iTunes, Kobo and NOOK.
- Paperback available from: Amazon (U.S. and Europe), Barnes and Noble, direct via Create Space, and your local book store.
It’s not always a life-or-death adventure with Professor Odd. Sometimes it’s dinner and a show—with a story of life-or-death adventure to go along with it, of course. A bullied schoolboy finds an ancient spirit in an enchanted tomb, with surprising and satisfying results. Driving Arcana launches into its second Wheel with Jill and company investigating the appearance of a Green Man. And in the first novella of Bouragner Felpz, the titular magician must untangle a complex and sinister plot involving an heiress, a foreign wizard, a murdered magician, and a lot of very strange wolves.
These are the stories of Apsis Fiction: Perihelion 2017, the eighth issue of Goldeen Ogawa’s semiannual anthology of fantasy and science fiction.
Perihelion 2017 includes:
- “The Thousand Songs” (Professor Odd #10)
- “Abandon All…” (Standalone)
- “The Earth it Weeps” (Driving Arcana #10)
- “The Wolves of Riddlemoor” (Bouragner Felpz, Volume III #1)
More Apsis Fiction…