Heliopause Productions is proud to present:
Professor Odd #8: Star Walkers
- FICTION>Science Fiction>Time Travel
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 10 and up
- Compare with Doctor Who, Star Trek, Bill Nye the Science Guy
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, NOOK, Kobo, and iTunes
- Paperback available from: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, direct via Create Space and your local bookstore!
It’s all well and good to use your space-manipulating oddity of a home to open a portal into a starship for a little innocent nebula-gazing, but when the crew of said ship catches you things can get awkward fast.
This is the problem encountered by Professor Odd and her friends, which turns out to be the first in a string of problems including, but not limited to: what is this ship even doing here? (It is in the wrong universe.) Are those giant space humanoids peaceful, or actually weapons of absolute destruction? (The answer is yes.) And last but not least: how is everyone going to get home? But Professor Odd has yet to leave a problem unsolved, and she’s not about to start now—even if it means risking her own life.
“Star Walkers” is the ninth episode in the fantastic adventures of Professor Odd, multiversal traveler extraordinaire, and her cohort: Elo the mutant wolf, Alister the misplaced university student, and Dave, the bright green tentacle creature.
More Professor Odd…