Heliopause Productions is proud to present:
Professor Odd #10: The Thousand Songs
- FICTION>Science Fiction>General
- Author suggests suitability for readers ages 10 and up
- Compare with Doctor Who, Star Trek, Bill Nye the Science Guy
- eBook available from: Amazon Kindle, NOOK, Kobo, and iTunes
- Paperback available from: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, direct via Create Space and your local bookstore!
Alister Bane, erstwhile university student turned multiversal traveler, has had his fair share of life-or-death adventures since joining the extraordinary Professor Odd aboard her dimension-hopping ship. This time, she insists, it will be different. This time, they are going to a world as peculiar as the Professor, where even Elo, the bipedal talking wolf, doesn’t need a disguise. And what are they doing in this world? They are going to enjoy dinner and a show.
Specifically, dinner at a sushi bar served by an octopus-man, and music performed by sentient robots and a singer with fantastical fashion sense. But as the Professor regales them with a tale from her distant past, it becomes clear there is a deep connection between Professor Odd and the pop star on stage, with business that has been left unfinished for far too long.
“The Thousand Songs” is the tenth episode in the fantastic adventures of Professor Odd and her cohort: Elo the mutant wolf, Alister the misplaced university student, and Dave, the bright green tentacle creature.
More Professor Odd…